An Expert’s Insight into the Transfer Application Process
Transfer admissions expert, Alain Poutre, gives an in depth look at the transfer application process in this interview. In this video, we answer all of the following questions:
- What are the major differences between the regular and transfer admissions process?
- Are transfers looking for something different?
- What does the actual process look like?
- When should students apply?
- What are the actual components of a transfer application?
- What are the biggest mistakes made in transfer applications?
- What questions must be answered before beginning the application?
- How do you deal with the “why are you leaving your school” question? What are some good and bad answers?
- How important is it to express genuine interest in the target school? What does that look like?
For answers to all of the above questions from a former admissions officer, press play!